July 1, 2014

Garden

We love our garden, and it's starting to grow so well!
 
Jalapenos
 
Lots and lots of tomatoes!
 
Emily saying, "Hi, wittle 'omato!"
 
Romas
 
Our cute little "helpers"
 
Watermelons!!!!  I know we planted them, so I shouldn't be so shocked to see them in the garden, but I really was!  So exciting!  Especially since they are so stinking expensive.
 
And teeny tiny little watermelons?  Seriously adorable.
 
Our squash plant is really starting to bloom.
 
Anybody have any idea what this thing is?  It's growing in our garden, and we're letting it just to see what it is.
 
This is a hideous picture of my hand, but I wanted to show the size of the leaves on our zucchini.  It's insane.  I've never seen anything like that before.
 
Here it is!  Peppers, tomatoes, jalapenos, watermelon, cantaloupe, zucchini, yellow squash, eggplant, and lots and lots of grass.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Congratulations! Your garden looks great -- so green and lush. As for the mystery plant, I'll bet it's a weed; they grow really well.