August 19, 2014

The Little Artist

I decided to post a couple pictures that Andrew has drawn this month, and couldn't stop myself from posting a bunch.  There are a lot more, but I had to put a limit on it somewhere!  :)
I accidently put that a turtle was there.  As far as I can see, there isn't one.  Just two kids.  I love the big CAT sign above them.
 
 
 
One of my personal favorites.
 
 

He just comes up with this stuff all on his own.  Such a little creative smarty.
 
 
The goldfish is by far my favorite thing ever.  (And the letters for each color.)
 
...and their babies.  This was a direct quote.  Adorable.
 
The tape holding up the pictures!  The tape!  The hat!
 
Oops, forgot to flip it.
 
The dinosaurs eating. The dinosaurs saying I love you and I love you too.  The one saying "rar" (rawr).  Bottom left:  One says "Rar" and the other responds "Col" (cool) The dinosaur with the steam coming out of his head.  All. Too. Cute.
 
A boat on the water.  The boat is carrying letters, you just can't see them he says.

1 comment:

Mom said...

What a busy boy. His brain never slows down, does it?