August 25, 2014

Weird

Being a mom is so weird sometimes. Little kids can be so funny, and you really never know what's going to happen next.  The boys are particularly weird.
I was trying to get the kids ready to get out the door this morning and Andrew put my tights on instead of pants.  You can't tell in the picture, but he also has several pairs of my socks in there, too.  He loves so much to be silly.
Charlie begs for pictures all day long.  He gives cute little smiles.  Sweet little baby.
 
I went to the bathroom and when I got back, Charlie had climbed up on the counter and was energetically pounding away on the keyboard.
 
This is what he does when he gets even a little upset.  A little melodramatic.
  
\
I love when he makes this face.
 
On Sunday, Charlie and I were napping, and he wasn't quite ready to wake up.  I love that pouty little lip.
 

No comments: