October 7, 2014

Going Pro

One of the absolute best parts of living in Bolivar has been the amazing friends we have made here.  Our awesome friends Chad and Michelle and Brad and Sheena invited us to go on a triple date with them last week.  I was actually feeling pretty good that day, so that really helped. 
First we went to Thai Peppers (green curry - yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum!) then we went to Bass Pro to do a scavenger-type photo night.  We had themes and then tried to decide which ones were the best.  First we competed as couples, then boys against girls.  It was sooo fun.
 
"Any Man of Mine"
 
(And in case you can't tell, Michelle is pregnant.) Haha
And boy does Brad know how to strike a pose! ...oh wait...that's a mannequin.

"Gangsta' Paradise"
(Michelle is apparently a member of the kitty cat gang.  She had to get some coaching from Chad.)

(Yes, that is candy.  I'm not sure I've ever seen him so happy.)
 
 
"Man Vs. Wild"
I hope that squirrel has bad aim.
 
I really think Chad had that fox scared.

Brad was scared.  Sheena is awesome.  I'm proud of my gym buddy.


Now for the boys vs. girls.


"Best Selfie"

A fierce selfie in front of a bear.  Yes, it's there.

A typical kissy face and Charlie's Angels picture.  I kind of just look grumpy here.  A grumpy angel.
Then we tried on weird hats.  I think the moral of this story is that we're cute no matter what.  So we won.  Duh.

"Nature Calls"
 When asked what this picture meant, Mike said, "I just wanted to see if I could get Brad to wear women's clothes."  Mission accomplished, boys.

We have never looked more like mannequins.
 
Thanks for the fun evening everyone!

No comments: