May 7, 2015

Henry, Henry, and Henry

We really love our baby.  A lot.  He is sweet, snuggly, and so special.


He's also a sleepy little guy.  I don't want to jinx it, but he is SUCH a good sleeper.  My other 3 have really not felt like sleeping was so important, so having Henry sleep for 4-5 hours at a stretch at night is AMAZING.  Sleep on, little dreamer!

"I'm trying to become the favorite."

I was taking pictures of him when he put his socked little hand in front of the lens.  I guess he was done with the photoshoot.


One week old.  Adorable.

I love that little profile.

He makes the cutest/funniest faces.
 

Sweet little angel.


Sometimes you just have to stretch.  Check out those monkey toes.  He'll be able to pick up anything he wants with those things.  :)  He is seriously adorable!!!

No comments: