July 11, 2015

Four...Belated.

Our Emily turned four last month.  It's amazing to think that she has been with us for so long.  We sure love this spunky, cute, funny, spirited little gal.

We invited some friends over, and Em was so excited to see all these girls (and one boy) come to her party.  There were lots of hugs involved.

Emily with her friend, who she calls "my girl."



 
I was really REALLY struggling with her cake so I decided to embrace the ugliness.  :)  She only saw the color pink and sprinkles, and she was happy.

We were at my parent's house for her actual birthday, so she got to celebrate twice.




Happy birthday, sweet girl.  You mean so much to us.  Have a happy year!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I think every time I make a cake I have to embrace the ugliness! I hate baking and I have no patience to try and make things look pretty. Anyway, Happy Birthday to Emily!

Mom said...

Glad we were able to be a small part of it.